6.12.2007

Finally the beach!



I found some French surfers who very kindly picked me and my board up this weekend, we went to a beach called Secret (no secret, but not crowded) and it was beautiful on Saturday, and alright Sunday. The hill in the background is one of two "mamelles" meaning breasts, which is also the name of this neighbourhood: "les Mamelles"

Yaaay ocean time! That was before I put a huge ding in my board....and later had to do a wee bit of self surgery to remove urchin spines from my foot. ouch!



On this beach there's a shack that does ding repairs, and this restaurant.

On Sunday morning, (click on the picture to see a larger image) these boys were washing their goat in a tide pool. They washed the whole herd. it was pretty fully to see them dragging the reluctant goats, one by one, by their front legs - like an awkward dance - towards the water.

No comments: